My Fookin' Followers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Run Away (Rhemy's Tail, Part II)

the clouds would gather,
dark and serene,
moving across the sky

as Rhemy moved across the land,
searching for what,
and knowing not why

within the dark wood,
sinister eyes and gleaming fangs,
did follow his every move

and he wouldn't know,
how everything was coming down,
until the rain poured and proved

that even tho' he,
courage bound and forward sped,
was walking the line of doom

the break in the wind,
the cold sun was dead,
and he fractured his only tomb

into the fray and into the fight,
away from the day and without the light,
to darkness he's bound,
despair he will find,

but that wouldn't keep him,
from living his life,
from seeking adventure,
and searching the new,
and someday his corpse
would rot in the dew,
of morning come late,
and dark, ugly fate

because he refused to run away

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fookin' "About Me" Section

My photo
Charleston, SC, United States
Call me "ish" I am returning to school to gain a degree and make a better life for myself and those I love. I feel that art, in all it's forms, reflects the human condition in ways that nothing else can.