My Fookin' Followers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Endless Night (Directors)

Night is a cold and lonely time,
when no one's there to share the wine,
to break the bread, to sing the song of the dead.

Alone we walk through mist and blood,
without a task through shifting mud,
it always seems to move, no ground to prove,

Standing in the way of ourselves,
looking at the musty, dusty shelves,
that hold the curios of our lives and knives.

Searching through those knack knicks, and wares,
parcel out the sorrow in shares,
a board of lonely directors in the light of Endless Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fookin' "About Me" Section

My photo
Charleston, SC, United States
Call me "ish" I am returning to school to gain a degree and make a better life for myself and those I love. I feel that art, in all it's forms, reflects the human condition in ways that nothing else can.